Workshop dates for July August and September. There are still some dates available for private bookings also, please call Mary on 087/7418536 for more details.
Mary offers workshops to schools, primary, post primary, College and private groups, just call to discus your own specially tailored event. See below for some scheduled dates.
Workshops can be themed around such topics as fun with wild flowers and plants. Biodiversity, Natural health boosters, wine-making. Fungi… So if you are looking for an unusual gift or a fun educational/cooking experience contact Mary.
August September 2017 DATES:
- Tuesday August 22nd,@ Roundwood House,Co.Laois.
- Saturday September 9th, @ Ecofarm, Gort, contact ecostayireland.com to book.
- Sunday September 10th, @ national heritage museum Castlebar.to book contact museum.
- Saturday 16th September, autumn forage at Howth castle cookery school. Forage followed by fun in the kitchen, book with cookery school.
- Sunday 17th September,@ Clareen, Mushroom Day, limited spaces, to book call Mary 0877418536.
- Saturday 23rd September, camp forage and cook with wildfoodmary, Co Westmeath. to book call Catherine 087 2740092.
- PLEASE NOTE: workshops subject to minimum of 6 people, max 15.
To arrange a workshop for your family or group, home or away, please contact Mary.