Workshop Dates for 2016.
- Sunday March 13th 2016, kick off the forage season with a day dedicated to spring superfoods. Gather wild plants and make health boosting dishes. Early bird, book and pay by February 10th €30 including lunch. Later bookings €40.
- Saturday March 19th 2016, Spring super foods @Crann óg Eco Farm, Gort. For 2016 I will be giving 4 workshops throughout the year in the beautiful surrounding of Crann óg, to see more and book go to ecostayireland.com 091/631602
- Monday March 28th 2016,(Bank holiday ) Early spring flowers and their uses in the kitchen and in herbal lore.Early bird book and pay by March 1st €30, later bookings €40.
- Saturday April 9th 2016, First wines of the year, gather and start your own floral delights. early bird, book and pay by March 15th €30, later bookings €40.
- Saturday May 14th, spring flowers and how to use them @ Crann óg to book go to ecostayireland.com 091/631602
- Saturday June 11th, Late spring forage Offaly. Early bird book and pay by May 15th €30, later bookings €40.
- Sat and Sunday Sept 10-11, we are back in Crann óg for the big autumn forage, fruits berries, nuts and maybe some fungi, a two day forage experience, go to ecostayireland.com to book and see more.091/631602
- Sunday 18th Sept, Autumn forage Offaly.
- Saturday October 1st Fungi forage, Offaly.
- Saturday Oct 22nd fungi forage @ Crann óg, 091/631602
This is a brief outline of proposed workshops for 2016. All adult workshops limited to a max of fifteen people to ensure an enjoyable and informative experience.
To arrange a workshop for your family or group, home or away call Mary.087 7418536