Wild food walks and workshops
Individually tailored wild food experiences for your family or group.
Come and see the wealth of edible and medicinal wild plants nature offers, cook a meal combining wild foods with organic local produce or perhaps make a remedy.
email@example.com or call 087/7418536
- New 3 week cookery course, Tuesdays @ Woodfield café Birr. 7-9pm
- This workshop runs for 3 nights, Nov 22, 29 and Dec 6. Healthy, quick family meals snacks and bakes. Focusing on Low sugar, Dairy, Meat and Wheat free. To book call Mary 087 7418536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. €55 per person.
- SPRING 2017 DATES.
- Saturday March 18th, Ecofarm Gort Co Galway.Exploring early spring superfoods. Book with ecostayireland.com.
- Sunday March19th, Offaly. Early spring superfoods €50 € Book with Mary.
- Sunday March 26th, Offaly. Mother’s day wildfood fun, looking @ herbal lore and country customs.€50 Book with Mary.
- Saturday April 8th, Slieve Blooms. Family day, hunt for fairy potatoes, explore the spring woods and share a picnic, Book with Mary.
- Saturday April 22nd, Spring Blossom day. Spring flowers and how to best capture their essence. €50 Book with Mary.
- Sunday May 7th, Farm forage,Spring Mushrooms. Explore field margins and gather mushrooms, nettle tops and other wild foods, which we will use to produce a tasty colourful meal. €50. Book with Mary.
- Saturday May 13th, Ecofarm Co. Galway. See ecostayireland.com to book.
- PLEASE NOTE workshops subject to minimum of 6 people, max 15.book with Mary, email@example.com 087 7418536, thank you.
To arrange a workshop for your family or group, home or away call Mary on 087 7418536